WEEK 10: THE POWER OF PERSUASION



For this activity, I used mental health as the subject for this persuasive ad. Because personally I think that mental health issues are often brushed off and ignored. I want this poster/ad to reach out to people and reassure them that they are not alone. 

 Since the subject of this work is mental health, I chose using emotions to persuade the audience how important it is to talk their feelings out. I chose a zoomed in picture of a man close to his eyes because I think it will be a good detail to include because it gives reference to the saying that the eyes are the window of our souls. The cool toned color effects for the said pictures gives emphasis on the feeling of being down or should I say "feeling blue". Overall, I loved working for this piece!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FINAL PROJECT: TWORIFFIC CHOICE: A Short Story