WEEK 10: ILLUSION OF SPACE AND DEPTH - GAME ENVIRONMENT


 

I LOVED THIS ACTIVITY AND HOW THIS PIECED WORKED OUT. For this activity we were tasked to create an artwork reminiscent to a game environment. I play games casually when I have free time or when I needed a sort of entertainment. So it is pretty obvious that the sort of games I play reflects the artwork I did for this activity. For a little background as to why my piece looked like this, back when we were all in a lockdown, I became obsessed with a game called Stardew Valley where you play as a farmer reconstructing her grandpa's old farm. While making this piece, I am thinking of that game so this is heavily influenced and inspired from Stardew Valley. I also really love the cow :>

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FINAL PROJECT: TWORIFFIC CHOICE: A Short Story