WEBINAR REFLECTION







(I HAVEN'T RECIEVED ANY CERTS AS OF NOW PO MA'AM, WILL UPDATE NALANG PO IF MERON NA PO <3 )


Reflection:

At first I was super stoked seeing the teaser trailer of the guest speaker for the first day. The way his works have been showcased in various commercials inspired me to be a better artist that could have some potential in reaching the public audience. I loved how thorough the guest speaker was with demonstrating some tricks he used in some of his works. And I was also flattered that ma'am Belle featured my work on her introduction which boosted my inspiration as an artist more!

In the second day of the seminar though, I regret not being able to use my zoom app because of network connectivity issues so I just re-watched the whole seminar in the fb page as soon I was able to regain my Wi-Fi connection. The guest speaker also piqued my interest with his subject which is all about graphic designing. I really liked how calm and serene the guest speaker was with explaining the topic. I also learned additional information regarding fonts and typefaces that can be used to further enhance your design. And I had fun listening to this seminar too as well!

Overall, I deeply appreciate the efforts that the people behind "Idol Pa-Edit" series! I applaud their success of conducting a webinar that has a quality of other professional webinars out there. I am more proud of being a Multimedia Arts than ever! Mabuhay mga co-artists and teachers! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FINAL PROJECT: TWORIFFIC CHOICE: A Short Story