Popular posts from this blog
WRITING IN NEW MEDIA: STORYBOARD AND SCRIPT
For this project, our group was tasked to create a short story. That is why we individually give respective roles for each of our member in the group. I was tasked to create illustrations for the whole story. While miss Monina Mateo will be the one in charge of coloring. Miss Chantal Diaz, was the one who came up with the script and story will be using while Mister Jalen Doctore will be handling the background illustrations and video editing for this project as well. This the storyboard of our story which I had done: "A Two-rrific Choice" Hello, my name is Emily, you can call me Em for short. To begin this not-so-fun story, let me tell you about my twin brother, Austin. He's definitely a weirdo, no doubt. Who thinks it's funny to put a pencil up their nose? Nobody. I, on the other hand, I'm fantastic! I’m the cooler twin among us. Austin and I used to play hide and seek when we were both 7 years old, and being the cruel person that he is, he would leave me...
WEEK 10: ILLUSION OF SPACE AND DEPTH - GAME ENVIRONMENT
I LOVED THIS ACTIVITY AND HOW THIS PIECED WORKED OUT. For this activity we were tasked to create an artwork reminiscent to a game environment. I play games casually when I have free time or when I needed a sort of entertainment. So it is pretty obvious that the sort of games I play reflects the artwork I did for this activity. For a little background as to why my piece looked like this, back when we were all in a lockdown, I became obsessed with a game called Stardew Valley where you play as a farmer reconstructing her grandpa's old farm. While making this piece, I am thinking of that game so this is heavily influenced and inspired from Stardew Valley. I also really love the cow :>

Comments
Post a Comment