WEEK 14 ACTIVITY: OBJECT IN CARTOON VERSION

 So for this activity it said that turn an object into a cartoon or anime character but I thought why not turn my COUNTRY into a human personification?  So I did. Then I realized it was similar to my all time favourite anime, Hetalia (10/10 lighthearted show if you want to have a good laugh anf learn a lot of geography and history do watch it. Trust me you won't regret it)  in which countries are personified by human with traits based on their country. So with this,  I based ny art style to the creator of Hetalia, Himaruya Hidekaz. I made this drawing showcasing some of our tradition and culture such as the national animal and flower and also our catholic religion. 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FINAL PROJECT: TWORIFFIC CHOICE: A Short Story